Lossi 21, 48104 Põltsamaa town, Põltsamaa municipality
(+372) 505 9377
The first Põltsamaa church of Holy Spirit was built in 1851 in Kuningamäe. This wooden church with a bell tower and five cupolas was built by the project of architect Adamson. Due to its bad conditions and inconvenient location, the new church was decided to built into a proper location in the town center. The suitable piece of land was gained in 1892 to Lossi street. The construction of the new stonechurch begun on the 8th of May 1894 by the project of architect Apollon Edelson. The builder was S. Felder. The church was hallowed on the 10th of September 1895.